Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Monday 27 February 2017

GSS Energy: 27 February 2017, Monday, 10.08am Singapore Time

GSS Energy: 
27 February 2017, Monday, 10.08am Singapore Time

Attached above is the technicals of GSS Energy, a stock that is listed in the Singapore SGX. The RED boxed region is my live warnings in 2013-2015 to get out of Asian oil-energy stocks, mid-cap and small-cap stocks such as of those in Singapore. After my live warnings, this stock crashed more than -80% until 1H-2016 and 2H-2016 when I reversed to bullish outlook warning that this is the rock bottom. The GREEN circled region is my live warnings in 2016 to get back in to stocks at the rock bottom as worldwide funds flow model shows smart monies going into huge longs in equity markets all over the world.

GSS Energy, another high volume penny stock, has now executed a breakup per my previous bullish live warnings on penny stocks. 1Q-2017 is just the warm-up only as I also forewarned in 2016 that the penny stocks' rally will give multi-bagger profits. Note my warnings came right at the rock bottom.

LONG TERM:
BULLISH INVERSE SHOULDER-HEAD-SHOULDER
LARGE U-SHAPED BOTTOM

MID TERM:
UPTREND

SHORT TERM:
UPTREND


No comments:

Post a Comment